It is the event organiser's responsibility to keep their information current. Changes in name, dates, description, location, cost, etc must be updated in the database by the organiser. Events.act.gov.au will not be held liable for the validity or reliability of information provided by event organisers.
If you would like to change information or update your listing, simply follow the steps below.
- Login with your username and password.
- You'll see a list of your events. Click Update for the relevant event.
- Choose the section that needs updating from the orange coloured menu on the left hand side of the page
- Make your changes. The field/s will turn to green when the changes have been saved.
- Click Send For Review in the top right hand corner of the page
Your new information will then be sent to the Digital Database Coordinator at VisitCanberra for quality assurance.
Please allow 1 – 4 business days for processing. You will receive an email advising when your updates have been approved.
Your updates will show on events.act.gov.au within 48 hours of approval.
By listing your event you are consenting to the use of your event information by other third party organisations.
If unsure please see our guidelines for how to update a listing.